mardi 25 novembre 2008

ecoutez,s'il vous plait!<333

everyone and anyone,


i am asking, please to send me money for christmas!
give it to my mum or dad pleaseeeee, im begging you.

im a poor foreign exchange student that's
freezing in this bitter cold winter in france
and i need to buy a super warm coat,gloves,boots,
socks,sweaters,etc because i keep on getting sick
because im so cold.

it really would be much appreciated.
christmas is going to be really weird
this year.. i feel like it doesnt even
exist over here.



bisous, love you all<333


christina




PS-
mum, try emailing me sometime-
it would make me feel a lot better.

1 commentaire:

Elaina a dit…

well my darling, i would email you money, but I am a mere poor exchange student too.

When we get back home we´re gonna have christmas in july and celebrate it properly.

xoxox