vendredi 30 janvier 2009

la france, je t'aime.

Vraiment, Je t'aime. Mardi=greve. Mercredi= Je penser il y a un greve, mais non.. trop trop malade= gros mat(shhh) Jeudi= Gros greve est Vendredi= ecole :(

D'accord I'm done writing in French. I'm really, reallly bad at writing but I'm starting to actually take notes in school. Just for fun..and maybe to get a good grade on my math test to reassure myself I still have brains. There was school on Monday. I had gymnastics, and I was doing handstands and cartwheels galore, including prancing around like I actually enjoyed it. Little did I know, that would make me ache in every part of my body the next day. Hahah. Wow. I got to school Tuesday morning and there was a choice: 1)Greve(protest) or 2)If you want to go to class, you can go. Needless to say, no one went to class. I walked to the hotel and found myself spending quality time with my normal 'grand cafe' and CNN. Wednesday I thought for sure there wouldn't be school so I took my time with waking up and ended up waking up at 11AM. My host mum called me off school and said I was 'sick' because well, obviously there was school but I completely missed it. Cool. I decided to get myself out of my normal lazy/comfort zone and made myself go hang out with my friends. Yeah, I literally had to force myself because I'm so comfy just sitting reading and/or staring at the wall here. Or drinking the entire coffee pot while listening to the radio. Sounds good,right? I went off to Juliette's house to chill with Juliette,Margo,and Charlotte. We watched Gossip Girl in english and sat around and ate crepes and I felt right at home. Honestly they are so much like you girls. Thursday, huge manifestation all through-out France. No school!#% AGAIN. I love France for this, and the communists in my school that organize it. Next week, no school Monday or Tuesday. AHA! and break starts Friday which cracks me up. BTW, KNITTING HAS FOUND ME AGAIN. I went to a craft store with my host mum, who is definitely crafty, and I found this beautiful cheap German yarn. So I'm knitting again. I have so many things to keep me occupied here now. Knitting, currently reading Influence by Mary Kate& Ashley Olsen. Honestly so good, so inspiring. BTW, I got a love letter in the mail today. I have a secret, well not-so-secret admirer. Right in time for Valentine's Day.
Bisous,
C.

Aucun commentaire: