mercredi 17 septembre 2008

borrowed legs

blah,blah,blah. im sitting in biology class and my teacher reminds me of a frog. or maybe a rat. hahah. i cant figure it out. but i was looking at my nails, my cuticles! ew! im such a girl. but my physics teacher was not here today so we had no class. soooo me and some girls went to the bar to get a cappuccino and it was nice. leaving school because theres no teacher is fabulous. apparently here, they don't have substitutes. but yesterday once again i missed my bus. i waited in the rain for 2 hours, my phone was dead so i couldnt call my host parents. a boy waited with me, he had no minutes so i tried texting my mum but apparently she doesn't have texting. finally, i caught the bus. i got home from school at 7, i was absolutely freezing and wet. my host mum was extremely angry. she was going to call the police. but, i tried explaining to her what happened and she thought i went out into the city. i was miserable. then, i looked on the stairs and saw a package, covered in starbucks stickers, addressed to me. bill from starbucks sent me a package! i ran upstairs and opened it: a shirt, a pen, a magnet, gum, mints, stickers, 3 starbucks cups, and biscotti, cookies, nuts ,etc. were in there! oh my god,bill- you have no idea how grateful i am. i ran downstairs to show claudine and the response i get, " i am very angry at you." Oh, o.k. claudine. this host family is so amazing to me when i am a perfect little angel, but if i make a mistake i feel like i'm in a prison cell. i dont even feel welcome eating there, let alone living under their roof. and this happens a bit too often for my liking. i just want to have a good time! but nonetheless, things are ok now. i'm happy. a girl, lea, from my class is going to show me the bus today. thank god. because my neighbor, marie charlotte, once again is not at school and was supposed to take me home.

XOXO,bisous!

1 commentaire:

Bridgette a dit…

I'm glad you finally got that package from Bill. All the starbucks girls miss you. Elaine was asking about you to see how you are. Oh and it was absolutely lovely to hear your voice. if you would have called 20 minutes earlier I would have been able to talk. I was in lunch at that time. Me danica and Kristina eat lunch in Fecik's room. So I'm on the phone alot in there haha. Mara is finally in our lunch. So if you call me anytime between 11:45 and 12:15 my time I'll surely answer. Or anytime between 2:30 and 4:45 my time I can as well. That's on days I work haha. But Jessi keeps changing my scheldule. 2 flipping days a week. He is killing me!!!!! But i am writing a novel. Love you! Miss you!!