lundi 1 septembre 2008

11:11

Everyday in a foreign country, is well- foreign. My host mum, Claudine came home from work today as always and told me something about going to town to get my cell phone activated. (I don't know if i mentioned that, but yes- I have a cell phone.) So, we went to a mall of some sort. I got honked walking across the parking lot, met a nun while Claudine was figuring out how to get her iron fixed. Then we went for coffee at her friend Lille's(?) house. We went in the backyard to say "hi" to her husband and behold: A self-mowing lawnmower. It was exactly like the robot ones for the house, I think they're called robo or something. But AHHHH! it was so cute. Dad you would love it, it was the cutest thing ever. I wish I took a picture. I want to buy one and take it back home, but unfortunately I don't think it will fit in my suitcase being as though I packed to the brim. Then we went to Dieppe for an unknown reason.. I don't really know why I go anywhere, I just follow along. Today was a slow day, but I am grateful for it because I start school Wednesday and that's going to be extremely,extremely hard. I hope they don't expect much from me, hahah.

2 commentaires:

Bridgette a dit…

so did the nun say anything of interest?

christina a dit…

if she did, i have no idea
because i couldnt understand
her anyways. like nuns have things
to say of interest anyways,psh.